Friday, October 1, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010 (Day 251)
I'm finally back on track. I've been back on track for almost 3 weeks now. I've almost lost the weight that I gained on my "break". I'm at 165. I think I'd be lower, but I've been hitting the weights pretty hard this week and I feel like my muscles are growing. I've found my motivation again. There have been TONS of temptations the last 2 weeks, but I haven't actually been tempted by any of them. Weird, huh? I got my little black dress out of the bag from the top of my closet. It's been there since March 2006. I am determined to wear it at this year's office Christmas party on December 10th. I think I was about 135 pounds when I wore it in 2006. I figured it out, and in order to be 135 by the party, I need to lose 3 pounds per week. Absolutely reachable, even if they do say not to lose more than 2 pounds per week. I don't know if I'll be able to do it with my last 30 pounds, but we'll see. Then I'll be at my goal. Finally! How amazing would it be to wear that dress again?!?! How amazing would it be to reach my goal by the end of the year?!?! I am determined and I can do it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment