It’s been 5 months since I started this whole thing. I can’t believe it! It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long! And, in a way, it seems like it’s been longer. I’m having a rough time this week. It started on Sunday, which was Father’s Day. I expected to eat well. But I didn’t. I wasn’t hard on myself because the only “bad” thing I ate was mac and cheese. And I only had one serving. But then we got home. The kids had donuts. They looked REALLY good. So I ate one. And a left-over half of Cayden’s. I drank a Pepsi. Not too bad, but I wasn’t happy about it. I was filling in for SOMETHING, because I just wasn’t satisfied. Then I realized what sounded good was tortillas with cheese and salsa. So I made me a couple (on the huge tortillas). Went to bed feeling bad about myself. Woke up Monday, not in time to exercise. Stuck to the plan during the day, but went crazy at dinner. Ate another of the donuts. Ate 4 of the mini cupcakes the kids also had (wish Ray would stop buying the kids all this crap!). Ate a couple fried chicken tenders the kids didn’t eat, dipped in honey mustard sauce. Along with my rotisserie chicken, also dipped in honey mustard sauce. Wanted Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but Ray was at the store with me and wouldn’t let me. I hid to eat the fried chicken and the donut and cupcakes. Today is Tenant Appreciation Day in our building. They give out free crap. This time it’s ice cream. I’m glad I’m not too into ice cream. I think I’m lacking self control because I know I have a dinner party tomorrow. If I’m going to have a party Sunday and Wednesday, why bother being good in between? But I’m trying to be on track today. Didn’t exercise again this morning. I’ll be cleaning the house tonight. Hopefully I’ll be able to get up and exercise Wednesday morning. But I completely plan to eat unhealthy at my dinner party. Onion rings. BBQ beef and pork. Baked beans with bacon. Butter on my corn on the cob. And I’m also going to eat the Éclair dessert that I didn’t eat last time I made it. I feel like I’ve gained 20 pounds in the last 2 days. I’m going to try not to weigh again until next Sunday. Then I’ll see what the true damage is for the week.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 (Day 150 - 5 MONTHS)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment