I’ve had a rough time lately. This seems to be a common theme. I took last week off my diet. Same old, same old, ate everything in sight. I weighed in Sunday at 182 (gained 10 pounds last week). I felt worse than when I went on vacation and did the same thing because I wasn’t planning on last week being a free week. But we had Fathers Day Sunday, then BBQ with Lance, Lacie, Lonny and Amy Wednesday, then rodeo Thursday, parade Friday. I could have done okay with those things – but I didn’t. It’s Wednesday and I’m back down to 174. So I’m only up 2 pounds from 10 days ago. But still, I could have been below 170 by now. And I’m worried because this coming weekend is the 4th of July. Then later this month is the 24th of July. I don’t know what’s going to happen. There is just over 5 weeks until my 31st birthday. I’d love to lose as much as I can before then. Just because. I’ve way outreached my goal for my birthday, but that was set 5 months ago. Losing a healthy 2 pounds per week, I should be down to 160 by my birthday. That would be cool. That’s gonna be my new goal. And that will hopefully motivate me to eat right and exercise during these July holidays. I didn’t exercise all last week because we were playing every night and I just couldn’t wake up in the mornings. I did exercise Monday and Tuesday, but I didn’t wake up this morning. I’m feeling bad about it, but there’s always tonight. I hope I have the motivation when I get home from work. 160, I can do it! Then I’ll only be 25 pounds away from my ultimate goal! That’s insane!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 (Day 158)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment