FINALLY! I FINALLY got to, and under, 175! That means I get to take my 50 pounds lost pictures tonight. I’m really excited! I’ve been waiting for this number for 4 weeks now! It feels like a giant hurdle that I finally made it over. That means I’ve lost 51 pounds. 39 more to go. 40 sounded like a lot, but 39 doesn’t seem bad at all. While walking outside this morning I was thinking that it’s 20 pounds, twice. That’s easy! 20 pounds is nothing! Once I lose 19 pounds, I’ll only have a total of 20 more to go! That’s insane! I never thought I’d be this close. Well, I mean, I thought I would, but I didn’t imagine it. You know? I’ve always known (and still do) that I’ll reach my goal of being 135. It’s just that I never could picture actually being at that point, or being at this point. I’m thrilled and I can’t wait to hit 170 next.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 (Day 136)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment