Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, July 12, 2010 (Day 170)

The scale read 169 yesterday morning.  That’s crap.  I didn’t gain a pound last week.  I should be at 165.  I haven’t had a bowel movement in about 4 days, so that’s probably why.  But, I guess it still bothered me subconsciously because I ate everything except the kitchen sink last night.  Homemade ice cream (2 cups), cheese balls, fruit snacks, popcorn … That’s it?  Wow, it sure seemed like I ate more than that!  I was able to lay off the chips and salsa (because, even though my brain wanted it, I knew my stomach would explode if I ate any more).  Oh, and I ate one of each flavor of tootsie roll.  I was telling myself that my body thought I was starving and I needed to show it otherwise.  Maybe true, maybe not.  Who knows!  All I know is that I’ve eaten under 1200 calories every day last week and I’ve worked out longer than I ever have every day last week.  So for the scale to be up a pound pissed me off, big time!  It better fix itself before I fall off the wagon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment