I took the kids to the park last night. While we were there, Cayden wanted to play tag. As I was running around chasing them and running away from them, I thought about the fact that I would never have been able to do that just a few months ago. I was climbing up the park equipment, sliding down the slides, etc. It was great to be able to give them a fun and energetic mom! Even though they still run faster than me. J It was a good break from the typical exercising. I’m a bit perturbed that the scale isn’t moving. It’s saying 167. I don’t know how I feel about it. I’ve still managed to stay on track since Sunday, even though I usually go off track when the scale is being mean. We’ll see what it looks like in a few days, this coming Sunday. Whatever it says, I’m thrilled with the way I look and the energy I have!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment