Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Willpower

Boston Cream Pie.  Red Velvet Cake.  Apple Pie.  7 Layer Dip with Chips.  Pineapple Upside Down Cake.  Chocolate Cake.  What do all of these things have in common?  They’re all in the office refrigerator waiting for the 3:00 monthly birthday party to begin.  That’s right folks.  I’m subjected to this kind of crap every single month.  Not to mention all the other things I’m subjected to weekly.  Tortilla chips and dip (any kind) are my major weakness.  But that red velvet cake and the pineapple cake look insanely delicious!  And when I opened the fridge to get out my Slim Fast, I could smell the Boston cream pie, and it was amazing.  I want to give in.  But I really don’t.  Nothing tastes as good as thin feels, right?  In fact, just today a female attorney expressed her awe at my weight loss and how good I look.  That is definitely a motivation builder.  Up to this point, they have always had a veggie tray at the monthly party.  Today, no veggie tray in sight.  So I’m not even going to go into the party.  And I’m going to fill up my water in the kitchen now so I won’t have to go in there for anything after the party (the kitchen is where they put all the leftovers).  I can do this!  I really, really can!  I’m holding out to splurge again until my birthday.  And today is NOT my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment