Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 (Day 165)

So, despite being in a really good mood yesterday morning and despite how motivated I was yesterday morning, I had a rough evening.  Ray made bbq chicken.  I made corn on the cob and mac & cheese.  I was actually REALLY good.  I had a piece of chicken and two corns on the cob.  I didn’t even take one tiny bite of the mac (it has 270 calories in one cup!).  I was feeling good about myself.  But , I wasn’t satisfied at ALL.  Even though my stomach was full.  I was SO tempted to eat all the mac in the pan, but I DIDN’T.  But I did get a bag of my diet popcorn out and make it.  Ate the whole thing – 240 calories.  Still feeling fine about my day because I was still within my calorie limit.  Then I had a diet popsicle – 10 calories.  Still feeling good about myself because I was still within my calories.  But STILL not satisfied.  I went to get in bed and Cayden’s salt and vinegar Pringles were sitting there right by my alarm clock.  I broke, after all the willpower I had with the other stuff (did I mention Ray was eating caramel popcorn and it smelled SO good!  BUT, I only ate 4 of the Pringles – about 40 calories.  So, really I did AWESOME yesterday considering how bad I wanted to eat everything, and a lot of it.

I didn’t realize what the problem was last night, but this afternoon when my period started, last night made sense.  I’m SO happy that I didn’t cave!  I feel really good about myself for getting through the night.  I could have easily eaten ALL of Cayden’s chips.  Oh, did I mention Ray brought home a HUGE barrel of cheese balls (like cheetos, but round)?  I’ve been able to avoid them – which was nearly impossible last night.

And I did my hour on the treadmill this morning too.  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment