A couple months ago I made a list of UCC’s that were not filed in a transaction. I went over the list with the attorney. She specifically told me NOT to prepare UCC’s for 2 of the entities. She gave me a reason but I didn’t understand it. I thought all collateral that wasn’t real estate or vehicles needed a UCC. I confirmed a second time with her that we were not doing UCC’s for the 2 entities because it didn’t make sense to me. Now, 2 months later, the bank wants to know why we didn’t file UCC’s for these entities. I’m certain the attorney said because they signed security agreements. Like I said, it didn’t make sense, but I do what I’m told. I don’t know why I didn’t make a note or something. Now the attorney doesn’t remember this conversation. She huffed, “Any collateral besides real property needs a UCC filed.” Whatever idiot. So I’m just really frustrated that now I look like the idiot and it’s really her. I don’t know what she was thinking, but now it’s my fault. Now, it’s not a big deal at all. Nothing wrong has happened or is going to happen because the UCC’s weren’t filed earlier. But I still don’t like the feeling of knowing I’m right and someone not understanding what I’m saying. She doesn’t understand, or want to hear, that she told me not to file them. So now I’m dissatisfied with my lunch (Subway) and I want to snack on something. I figured I was an emotional eater and this proves it. Frustrated and a little angry. Check.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Frustrated - Want to Eat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment