As you know, I’m on vacation next week. But, heck, my mind and body think they’re on vacation already when it comes to diet and exercise. I did good yesterday. Although I didn’t exercise, I did mow the grass. That’s about an hour and a half of light exercise. At least walking, if nothing else. A tiny bit of sweat. At least it wasn’t laying on the couch. I ate well. Had grilled chicken salad for dinner. Ray and the kids were eating candy all night. I was tempted. So I made me a bag of my Smart Pop kettle corn. Ate it all. Didn’t feel too bad about it. Fell asleep on the couch. Woke up around midnight and went to get in bed. Saw candy. Ate candy. Finished off Cayden’s nerds. Ate a bunch of Chris’s Good ‘n’ Plenties. Ate 6 of Ray’s caramels filled with cream. They were all so good! I figured it up this morning and I think I ate about 700 calories of pure sugar at midnight. And, of course, because I was up eating candy and watching television at midnight, instead of sleeping, I didn’t wake up and exercise this morning. I weighed in this morning at 176. At this rate, I’m never going to make my 175 before vacation. Maybe I’ll get some exercising in tonight. I was actually doing good before I fell asleep on the couch because Ray had bought the kids a dozen donuts. Sugar covered. Chocolate covered. Glazed. I wanted one (or two or three) SO bad. But I didn’t have one. Arg. I have a lot of cleaning to do tonight to get ready for vacation. I guess tomorrow, while Ray and the kids are still asleep, I can do 1.5 hours of Gilad. That would do good. After last night though, I’m ready to eat anything I want today for lunch and dinner. I’m going to try not to though.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010 (Day 118)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment