181 this morning, baby! I’m so excited this week to finally see the scale moving again! We had a lunch meeting at work yesterday. Paradise Bakery catered. Several different kinds of sandwiches, fruit, chips, and a huge tray of sweet baked goods, including my all-time favorite, macadamia nut white chocolate chip cookies. And yummy looking snicker doodles. I knew they were bringing food the week before. I looked at the website and found that none of their sandwiches are good calorie-wise as they are made. So I brought my little round Ottowheat thing. Took the turnkey and tomatoes off the bread they provided and put it on my own. I didn’t take the lettuce because their sauce (mayo mixed with who knows what) was plastered between the bread and the lettuce. Thankfully none of it was on the turkey or tomato. So what was a 600 calorie sandwich turned into about 150. Then I had my fill of fruit (grapes, cantalope, and honeydew). They even had Baked Lays chips, but I didn’t even go for those! I was good! And, of course, stayed away from the desserts! And instead of the free soda or juice, I stuck with my water. I felt really good about it. Although, there were leftovers and they were put in the kitchen. Later in the afternoon I went to fill up my water bottle and was really tempted to grab another sandwich. No, I wasn’t hungry. They just looked and smelled really good. But I didn’t. I am proud! And, this morning, my work this week has paid off with my 181! Go me!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010 (Day 103)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment