Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cafe Rio

I have a few different section meetings each month.  These meetings are lunch meetings and lunch is provided for free.  More than not wanting to look stupid drinking my Slim-Fast while everyone else eats yummy food, I can’t pass up a free meal.  Tomorrow’s meeting is being catered by Café Rio.  Here is my order:

Fire Grilled Chicken Salad

No Tortilla w/Cheese

No Beans

No Rice

No Guacamole

No Tortilla Strips

No Cheese

Extra Pico

Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette

+Side of the hot enchilada sauce

(So it’s clear, I want lettuce, grilled chicken, and pico).  Plus the side of hot enchilada sauce. 

It’s pathetic.  I feel good for ordering healthy, but I’m afraid I’m not going to enjoy it.  Normal people can get a salad and can’t finish it.  I get the salad, with everything on it, and I can finish it, including the tortilla at the bottom.  I’m planning to use the pico instead of salad dressing, but if that doesn’t work, I’ll eat some of the dressing.  Notice I didn’t get the house, yummy creamy tomatillo dressing.  Oh well.  I have another section meeting Thursday.  I’m guessing it is from Meyers.  Usually lasagna or chicken enchiladas.  Sides of chips and salsa or creamy fruit salad with cool whip, and extra thick brownies with tons of frosting.  Usually this comes with a green salad – so that’s what I’m planning to eat Thursday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment