Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday, February 4, 2010 (Day 12)

Oh, I am SO in need of sleep!  Parent-teacher conference was last night so I didn’t get home until later than usual.  Which means I went to bed later than usual.  Which means I woke up later than usual.  I got up to my alarm (at 5 a.m.) and reset it for 5:20.  I wanted so bad to just set it for 6:30 and not exercise, but my heart wouldn’t let me do it.  My mind knew I should, but I just couldn’t.  I knew I would have an awful day if I did that.  So I slept another 15 minutes and then got up and walked.  I couldn’t bring myself to do the 3 pound hand weights, so I used some wrist weights that I’m guessing are 1 pound each.  I just strapped them on my wrists and walked like normal.  I wanted to do weights last night, but I didn’t.  Hopefully I’ll get to do them tonight.  I’ve been doing stomach crunches while sitting on the train and on the bus (just tightening my abdominal muscles as tight as I possibly can and holding them as long as I can.  Don’t know if it is doing anything, but it can’t hurt.  I had my Slim-Fast for breakfast and lunch.  I feel like I’m dragging today.  I’m certain it’s from lack of sleep and not the diet.  My stomach was a little off last night and this morning because my body is no longer used to that Café Rio salad stuff!  But I think it’s all cleared out and I’m back to normal.  I drank a Slim-Fast for dinner last night.  I actually wasn’t hungry until about 10:00 so I drank it in bed.  J  I was going to just skip it and save the calories, but I figured I’d be dead by morning if I did that, and there would be no way I could exercise after not eating for 20 hours.  Not that drinking it seemed to help me at all this morning.  Man it was rough.  Since I woke up late I figured I’d just walk for 30 or 45 minutes.  I couldn’t stop the treadmill when I got to those markers.  I guess it’s my OCD.  I’m supposed to walk for an hour and by golly I was going to walk for an hour!  So then I had to rush like crazy to get ready and get out of the house on time.  Oh well.  I feel good that I walked the full hour and made it to work on time.  I’m just so stinkin’ tired.  I feel like eating junk food.  Tired = Want to Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment