One month of dieting and exercising down. In that month I’ve binged twice and not exercised once. Binge one was on the Super Bowl and Ray and Cayden’s birthday. I think acceptable. Binge two was yesterday. Not nearly like the first one. I got home from church. First, I should mention that I had been craving chips and salsa the night before, or maybe it was Friday. I didn’t cave. I did good. I got home from church. I was hungry. Ray was eating chips and salsa. I threw up my hands and went for it. I ate as much as I wanted. I’ve also been wanting to eat the pub mix we have in our pantry from the super bowl/birthday party. I got it out and ate as much as I wanted. I looked at the calories after I was done and realized it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought. 130 calories in ½ cup. I wasn’t measuring of course, but there’s no way I ate more than 2 cups. I would have been okay had I forgone the chips. Well, I paid for it. I took a short nap and I woke up sick to my stomach. The rest of the day and evening I felt like total crap. I felt nauseated and bloated and I wanted to throw up. I took some Pepto before bed and I pooped 4 times this morning before I left for work. Awful. Serves me right though! I’ll probably do it again, but whatever. On a happy note is that when I weighed in yesterday, I am at 208. I think I’m really at 207 because that’s what I was a couple days before, but I was bloated yesterday even before my chips and mix binge. I think it was from the frozen burritos Friday. I was within my calories with them, but they probably have a lot of sodium. But, we’ll still say 208. And that is the number I had for next Sunday’s goal. So I’m ahead of schedule. Wahoo! Ray broke my water bottle because somehow it slid under his recliner and when he went to close it, it gauged a hole in my bottle. So I’m drinking from a regular plastic cup today. I hope I can keep it full enough to drink as much as I should.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010 (Day 30)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment