I didn’t exercise yesterday morning. I fell asleep on the couch the night before and didn’t get in bed until midnight. With how work’s been going, I decided I needed sleep more than exercise. So when I got home last night I exercised on the treadmill. I typically walk for an hour at 3.2. I walked for an hour, but about 40 minutes of it was at 3.3. It seemed okay. I think that will be my new speed. I didn’t want to eat the chicken helper Ray made because he cooked the chicken in a lot of butter. Then the helper was made with butter and whole milk. No thanks. So I ate frosted mini wheats for dinner. I broke down and weighed myself this morning. I’m at 207. Yes, 207! I was planning to be at 209 by this coming Sunday, so I’m way ahead of track. One of these days I’m going to give myself a day off and remind my body I’m not starving. But it feels good to be losing weight. Again, I didn’t exercise this morning. My body is a little sore from last night, and I was really tired. I also used the 3 pound weights last night on the treadmill. So I guess I’ll be exercising again this evening. Hopefully Survivor is on so it will go faster. I’m sick of the Olympics and how they’re cancelling my shows. It’s hard to be on the treadmill for an hour when nothing is on.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010 (Day 26)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment