According to The Biggest Loser, chewing Extra gum will help eliminate cravings and help you reach your goal. Okay. I bought some several weeks ago. I don’t like chewing gum. Call me lazy. I bought watermelon flavor. It is YUMMY! But I still don’t like chewing gum. Well, I just went into the kitchen to get pizza. I gave up. However, there were a couple people in the kitchen and I didn’t want them to see me eating pizza. So I filled up my water cup, grabbed a carrot and a tomato and left. I still want pizza. I was going to wait for the people to leave and then go back for pizza. But I realize having them there might have been my saving grace. I have less than an hour here at work – I just need to go an hour without eating the pizza. Then I remembered my gum. So I just put a piece in my mouth. If ever I needed help eliminating a craving it is now! Heaven help me!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Extra Fruit Sensations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment