Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday, March 4, 2010 (Day 40)

I feel so awesome this morning!  I weighed myself – DON’T JUDGE ME!!! – and I’m down to 206.  Sure, that’s only 1 less than I was a couple weeks ago, but I gorged for a week.  I’m still proud.  206.  I’m so close to breaking that stupid 200!  I can’t wait!  I exercised this morning.  Love Leslie Sansone’s Walk at Home.  Then I came in to work and there was an email from the boss saying, “Thanks for the documents. Excellent job!”  Okay, I know he likes me and appreciates my work and thinks I do well – but he’s never actually said it so flat out.  It made my morning.  A show of appreciation is always a good thing!  And I’m down to 206.  J  I went to Wal-Mart last night and bought “weight control” oatmeal (it has a ton of fiber and extra protein).  I ate that for breakfast.  It has about 20 calories less than my Slim-Fast.  I think it will keep me full just as long.  We’ll see.  And I was going to buy my Fiber One bars, but I saw Fiber Plus bars.  It’s “plus antioxidants”.  They have a little less calories, more fiber, less sodium.  All around better nutritional chart and the box says “Better tasting than Fiber One.”  I love the taste of Fiber One bars (the chocolate kind and the peanut butter kind).  So I got the same kinds, just the Fiber Plus instead.  We’ll see how I like them.  I need something at work like that for when I get super hungry and it’s not breakfast or lunch time.  Go me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment