Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 (Day 67)

I feel AWESOME today!  I enjoyed a personal pizza last night and stayed well within my calories.  I got on the treadmill, did my 5 minute warmup at 3 mph.  I stretched and got back on at my usual 3.5 mph.  About 10 minutes in I was feeling really good and decided I’d try jogging for a few minutes.  I was able to jog at 4 mph for 5 minutes.  I decided that I would jog for 5 minutes out of each 15 minutes (4 times total during the hour).  So I jogged a total of 20 minutes.  Walked at 3.5 the rest of the time.  It was really great.  I still hate jogging.  It still sort of puts pain in my knees (mostly my left one), but it’s good to know I can do it and still breathe.  Cayden and I stayed up ‘til midnight last night doing his book report, so there was no way I was waking up at 5 to exercise this morning.  So I have to do another evening workout tonight.  I hate it.  But I feel good that I’ve been doing it even when I have to skip the morning workout.  I had weight control oatmeal this morning instead of my Slim-Fast because it is snowing like crazy this morning and I’m freezing!  I got on the scale this morning.  I know, it’s become an awful daily habit.  I was reading my first posts on here yesterday and remembered that I said I would only weigh in once every four weeks.  Yeah, so much for that!  I just can’t do it.  I can’t even go a week.  Anyway, I’m down to 192.  That’s ahead of this week’s schedule, so I might allow myself a candy or two on Easter.  We’ll see.  Right now I’m feeling so good and I’m so motivated that I don’t even want a candy.  I can smell the 180’s and I’m LOVING it!  Next is 170’s!  And 160’s!  Dare I dream?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment