Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010 (Day 54)

I feel good today!  For the first time since the daylight savings change on Sunday, I was able to wake up this morning and exercise.  Yes, I have exercised this week, just not in the morning.  I skipped yesterday because Ray was home and awake and I wanted to get to bed early so I could wake up this morning.  I feel okay about that though because I did Gilad this morning and he kills me.  And Tuesday night I did the treadmill on a 6% incline at 3.2 mph.  It said I burned 150 calories more than my regular workout.  And I DIDN’T EAT PIZZA yesterday!  I’m wearing an outfit today that you can actually tell I’m thinner.  I like it!  I wish it was Friday because I’m sick of work this week – it’s finally slowed down enough that I’m not crazy busy – and I’m ready for the weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment