I’m bored at work. I have a headache. I want to go home. That being said, I figured I’d ramble on here a bit about my feelings about the last week. I don’t know what I want to say about it, but I hope that somehow writing will make me realize something. And by “something” I mean how it happened, how I get back on track, and how I keep it from happening again.
As you know, I caved Sunday and Monday. Fine. Tuesday is when I woke up sick. I guess I figured that since I’d messed up the week already, it didn’t matter. I couldn’t exercise. I’ve decided exercise is a big part of keeping me eating well. Who wants to eat crap and extra calories when you worked so hard to wake up early and exercise? And, at the same time, eating right makes me want to exercise. It was hard for me to get back on track this morning, but I’m happy to say that I think I did it. Eating-wise anyway. I drank my Slim-Fast for breakfast and lunch. I didn’t exercise, but I’m feeling good. I used the bathroom a few times today and got rid of a bunch of the bloat I felt from last week. I think that now that I’ve eaten right for a day that I’ll be motivated to exercise tomorrow. I already know that I feel better when I eat well. But I didn’t realize that the bloated feeling would keep me from exercising.

No comments:
Post a Comment