With the knowledge that the scale hasn’t moved this week, I’m finding it difficult to be motivated. I found myself thinking about going to Burger King for breakfast this morning. I find myself now thinking about Chinese food for lunch. Yum! And I’ve been thinking about pizza or Café Rio for dinner. Why does the scale determine my motivation so profoundly? It’s annoying. Even with my sane thoughts that I posted previously, I still can’t think rationally most the time. I’m doing good though. I didn’t go to BK for breakfast. I’m not running out to get Chinese for lunch. And I’m going to try not to get Café Rio for dinner. I recognize (when I think really hard about it) that I can’t let the numbers on a scale determine if I’m going to blow my whole week. Then the numbers on the scale would be real. Real, and worse.
Friday, April 23, 2010
And
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment