Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010 (Day 82)

I’m down 38 pounds folks!  I’m sore as can be too.  Seriously, I can hardly walk.  I must look like I peed my pants when I walk, it is that bad – even when I try to walk normal.  Going from sitting to standing or standing to sitting is even worse!  Thank you Biggest Loser workout!  I didn’t wake up and exercise this morning, but I feel okay about it because I have a lot of television shows coming on tonight, so I’ll just hang on the treadmill while I watch them.  No biggy!  38 pounds down!!!  Holla!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment