Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 (Day 73)

I weighed 191 Sunday morning.  That was before my Easter breakfast of sausage, bacon and eggs.  That was before the Easter candy.  That was before Easter dinner.  That was before Easter dessert.  Then came Monday.  I didn’t dare weigh myself.  Monday brought Shelly’s grandma’s funeral.  Funeral luncheon of ham, funeral potatoes, salad with regular dressing, and cake.  Monday night was a BBQ with our home teacher and his family, and Chad and Angela.  Including dessert.  Then more Easter candy just to end the day off.  I should also mention that I didn’t exercise Sunday or Monday because I spent my spare time cleaning and cooking in preparation for our BBQ.  Today has gone well except my body thinks it’s supposed to eat a ton every 2 hours now.  I have to retrain it away from that.  I stayed up too late last night and couldn’t wake up to exercise, so it’ll be the treadmill for me this evening.  I’m glad The Biggest Loser is on tonight because I REALLY need the motivation to get back on track.  However, Shelly called me this morning to see if we can meet for lunch tomorrow at Crown Burger.  If you’re not familiar with Crown Burger, let me explain.  A humongous burger piled several inches taller with pastrami.  And their fries and onion rings are to die for with their fry sauce.  How do I go there and not get that?  I read online that they have salads.  I don’t know if it would have light dressing or not.  I’m going to do my best tomorrow, but after the weekend I’ve had, I don’t know if I have the strength.  After all, as far as my brain is concerned, the week is screwed already.  I don’t know.  We’ll see.  I don’t feel thin.  I feel fat and bloated and nasty.  I know I didn’t gain 30 pounds in 3 days, but I feel like I did.  I’ll tell you one thing though – I felt SO sick Sunday night.  My body completely revolted against all the crap I put in it (and the amount) on Easter.  I really needed to throw up all night long.  But I just laid there trying my hardest to keep it all in.  I should have just let myself throw up so I would feel better, but I HATE throwing up and just couldn’t do it.  Fortunately I felt better Monday morning.  I’m worried though that I ate crap Monday and felt okay after.  I didn’t want my body getting used to eating junk!  I’m going to stay away from the kids’ Easter baskets tonight!  I will!  I will!  I will!  I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment