I feel great again this morning! I walked on the treadmill for an hour last night. I felt I could do more (run, or walk longer), but Ray was home and he was getting annoyed trying to watch t.v. with the treadmill going. I was planning to just sleep in and then exercise tonight ‘cause Ray’ll be at work. But when I got in bed I decided to set my alarm early and if I felt like getting up, I would. I did. Not only that, but I felt like doing a hard workout. So I put in my Biggest Loser Cardio Max. An hour of butt kicking from Bob, Jillian, and the stupid blonde that was only on for one season. She’s annoying. But I love the video. I can’t believe I did it! It was tough though! So I feel great. I weighed in this morning at 188. I’m eating my oatmeal (trying to give my body a little change from Slim-Fast this morning). I’m taking the kids to the park this evening for a picnic dinner. Good day, good day!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 (Day 81)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment