Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 (Day 94)

I feel better and worse today.  I was very frustrated yesterday because of my lack of weight loss showing on the scale.  I was feeling sick to my stomach and had sulfur burps.  Well, the sick to my stomach and burps turned into stomach cramps and severe diarrhea.  I woke up every 45 minutes all night long.  On a good note, I’m down to 183.  I have been drinking a ton of water to keep from getting dehydrated.  But I’m pretty sure I’m not far from having everything cleared out of my colon.  I’m certainly no longer bloated.  So, I feel better because the scale is looking good.  I feel worse because physically I feel worse.  I wanted to avoid eating protein yesterday, so I ate white rice and a little gravy for dinner.  It was within my calories and it actually really hit the spot.  I did over an hour of Gilad last night.  And I managed to wake up and do the treadmill this morning.  I did it only because I promised Cayden I would so I won’t have to do it when I get home from work tonight.  I feel good that it’s over with.  I only got 45 minutes of actual walking in though because about 20 minutes was spent in the bathroom during my workout (about 4 separate times).  I’m okay with 45 minutes though.  With how I’m feeling, my body’s lucky I gave it any exercise.  The Doctors television show said last week that if you have diarrhea, your body is obviously trying to get rid of something and you shouldn’t take anti-diarrhea medicine, you should just let it all come out.  Well, I did that all last night.  This morning, however, I have to get some work done.  I drank some Pepto Bismol.  Still trying to keep a lot of water in me.  Tomorrow morning I’m going to do The Biggest Loser workout again.  I got another compliment this morning.  Someone at work asked me how much I’ve lost.  I told her 42 pounds.  She said that when I walked by she “was like ‘WOAH!’” because my neck area, you can really tell.  Yah!  No more triple chin! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment