Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 (Day 80)

 I feel so good today!  I didn’t wake up and exercise.  But I decided to step on the scale and see the damage that was done on Sunday.  I weighed myself yesterday at 192.  I didn’t worry about it too much because I knew I’d lose it and I knew some of it was “water” weight.  I hoped to be at 191 or 190 this morning.  I’m at 189!  So I’m where I was Sunday morning before I pigged out!  And I’m wearing a skirt and shirt that really show how thin I am.  Of course, I say “thin” based on what I was not too long ago, not thin, thin.  Although I think I look thin, thin!  I feel so good!  I also had a good bowel movement today (after I weighed) and I might even be at 187.  I hope to be at 185 by this coming Sunday’s weigh-in.  Wow, I just had to go change my numbers ont his post because I kept putting myself in the 190’s.  NO!  I AM IN THE 180’S!!!  Tonight is The Biggest Loser.  I love that show.  It’s highly motivating.  And it’s really easy to work out on the treadmill while I watch it!  So that’s my plan for tonight. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment