Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sodium

I just looked up the nutritional information for the lasagna I ate Wednesday.  Of course I looked at the calories before I ate it.  But I didn’t look at the sodium.  Remember I wanted to attribute my lack of weight loss this week to the sodium in the lasagna, even though I was totally assuming.  I didn’t really believe it.  Well, according to the nutritional information, one serving has 32% daily recommended sodium.  I had 4 servings.  That’s 120% of my daily sodium in just dinner alone.  Yeah, I’d say that’s why the scale is standing still.  Plus I had burritos last night.  I know they’re high in sodium too.  Looks like I won’t show any numbers this week, but then next week is going to be killer when all this water retention from the sodium is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment