Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is solely for me. The entries are nothing but my ramblings. I do no proofreading, no editing, no filtering. 100% honest thoughts. Will this help me lose weight? I don't know. We'll see. "They" say to keep a weight-loss journal. I've never done it in the past, and that didn't really work. So now I'm going to try it. I'm not sure who needs more luck, me, or anyone who comes across this blog and actually reads it!

WARNING!!!

This blog contains pictures that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Viewing this blog may cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting.
Do not view immediately prior to or following a meal. Unless, of course, you're trying to lose weight also, then I'm sure the pictures on this site will be a great appetite suppresant!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 (Day 88)

This has been a really long week!  Not diet-wise.  Just in general.  My office has a monthly birthday party.  I’m in charge of it for April.  Rather than go to Costco and buy a chocolate cake and a veggie tray, I decided I wanted to bring homemade treats.  I did still get the veggie tray so that those being healthy will have something to enjoy.  But I have spent all my spare time since this weekend either thinking about, shopping for, or preparing these treats.  I bought everything Saturday.  I’ve been making things as soon as possible and still have them taste good.  Too much of it couldn’t be made further in advance than last night.  The night before I did 2 batches of cupcakes.  Crumbled the cookies, etc, etc.  Basically I’m saying I haven’t gotten any sleep all week.  I’m tired.  I’m TiReD. I’m TIRED!  I stayed up late Sunday night so I couldn’t wake up and exercise Monday.  I did The Biggest Loser workout Monday night.  I stayed up so late Monday night that I couldn’t wake up Tuesday and exercise.  I was too busy cooking last night (from 7:00 p.m. when I got home to 2 a.m.) that I didn’t exercise.  That means I had to skip Tuesday.  Because I was awake until 2:00 this morning, I couldn’t wake up on time.  I did manage to wake up and get exercising by 6:30.  So I exercised for 35 minutes this morning.  I feel like I’m going to collapse from exhaustion and now I’m really hungry.  I managed to cook a buttload of treats this week (especially last night) and didn’t eat any of them.  I didn’t eat the brownies, the cupcakes, the rice krispies, the strawberry dessert, the apple dip.  ANYTHING.  I did have half a gummy worm.  But it was midnight and I was hungry and I wasn’t feeling good.  Oh, I’ll talk about that in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment